***EX-PLAYER *** nbt.Hitman

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ***EX-PLAYER *** nbt.Hitman

Post  Scofield on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 pm

HITMAN. wrote:I'm in NBT!!!! I wanna to join 2 SnS becouse we havent got any CM. Why we can smash other clans TFG and others. So now im in nbt but if there arent any wars i go to SnS

Hmm, i think you understand that you don't do such things in a clan... There is a vote now to see what we gonna do. And if you want a cm, you can always organise one...

Nbt must be a good group, where we can trust eachother. When you see at the forum of sns and you see there an application of hitman, ...

I really think you are a good baboplayer, but you maybe hassen't the good mentality and personal to be a good teamplayer. But i will look what the team thinks of it. If they want to gave you an other change it's now problem for me. The only think that matters for me is that everyone is on 1 line and feel good with every1.

Sco
Scofield
Admin

View user profile http://nbt-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [wow]Sasha on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 pm

see Sco's quote

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

[wow]Sasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [wow]Sasha on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:55 pm

.. ! ..

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

[wow]Sasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scofield on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:03 pm

[wow]Sasha wrote:Sco, we are only 3 players in w.o.w
you are 7? players in nbt

and still nbt is one of the most hard clans to get CM's with ..
If u r going to vote on everything on th forum for 5 days - it would end in the bad way

Just if there are 3 players online - propose a match
ask the guys whether they want to play - and play
not only sco, but any nbt.

Ares and Sco are mostly on the msn.
Ask them to come and play.

Just do yourself a favor, and add other nbt players to your friend list ..

It s sasha time again... You realy need to attack nbt regulary? Sad
So here we go:

First off all, we are not with 7 players now, i don't get where you find such things...
That nbt is so hard to get cm with, is our dicision and our choise, you hasn't got anything to do with that or any reason to say how we must organise us.

BTW, when there are enough players on msn to arrange an cm, it is never a problem for me when i don't need to go soon.
And offcourse all nbt's are on my friend list and msn, i even don't know where you come with that now..

So sasha, look at yourself for once, i ve allready meet much babo's who have enough of you, if you want this with all nbt's to, keep going like this.

And i will not take this things for long, when you got smth to say, you can use msn are ask things first before you annonce them like the truth like you did now.

And to repeat, maybe you will get it now: i appreciate if you have advice for us, but don't come to tell here what nbt must do, what we do wrong,...
Scofield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [wow]Sasha on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:23 pm

You realy need to attack nbt regulary?
Nah if u feel that I attack you, do whatever u want ..

[wow]Sasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scofield on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:50 pm

sasha@php.su zegt (20:29):
First of all sorry, I'm not playing this game
sasha@php.su zegt (20:30):
.. to attack some1 or any clan
sasha@php.su zegt (20:33):
just I have kind of feeling that nbt's future is not all same to me, i kinda of worry about nbt's future/
sasha@php.su zegt (20:33):
But do what u want if u think that is the best way.
after all we all learn on mistakes
sasha@php.su zegt (20:39):
Just one more question ..

So sasha, look at yourself for once, i ve allready meet much babo's who have enough of you, if you want this with all nbt's to, keep going like this.

Who are they? Somehow I need to find what am i doing always wrong ..

If you want to help nbt, you should help us by saying this to me on msn, babo, mail or whatever, and offcourse not with this point of "you or bad, you need to do like i say,..."

And do you think i will that nbt fell appart? Or that i not willing the best of our clan. Look, i have seen how previous leader runs the team and what was going wrong for me, so i wonna do this on the way i think is the best. And offcourse a like to get feedback, and i often ask that on the members, or letting them vote, so everyone is real part of the team, and nobody is more then some1 else.

I do what i think is the best for nbt, and for now is that an easy rebuilding. Were not allready running normal, were starting up. And wassen't it you that sad that devilfish was not a good leader for nbt? So now im also not the good person? Maybe there is no good person, accept you...

And if you think i gonna answer the question...

Just one more question ..

Who are they? Somehow I need to find what am i doing always wrong ..

... i don't think so, because i don't know now on which side i am on this moment. Because, what you think, must i be happy that you have such critics (again) on the forum? Maybe this people feel just the way i feel now.

I really appriciate you're so acitve on nbt-forum, but now i ask myself why. Is it to help us? Or to destroy us?
I really don't know anymore, and now i'm more thinking the second one...
If i'm wrong, i'm sorry, but i have a bas feeling now...

I hope you learn smth about that, and hope you do smth with this.
Scofield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar3s on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 am

In this period i'm very busy so i can't play, i told it other times, so don't ask me to do a cm because i can't... But if I find a little time to do a cm i'm always ready Razz
Ar3s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -{Snake Eater}- on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:50 am

Woah Woah Woah, ok guys this is just a game, Sco, I know you want nbt. to be the best, so do I, but Sash is only saying things to try and help us (no offense running every decision through the vote-o-meter is kinda slow), and if Sasha wants to say something about the way we run things, it would be nice if Sasha told us politely and not ruffle too many feathers. Hitman's choice is not our choice, he can go whenever he wants, let him do what he wants, (in reasonable measure) but we can't get angry about such small things. *Breathes out* Ok long rant over.

HAVE FUN PPL. DONT MAKE ANGRIES.
MAKE BABIES INSTEAD: queen +king =elephant YEAH!! drunken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scofield on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:07 pm

i know, i had a tough week and less sleep, so i'm sorry of reacting so heavy.

About hitam: i think we must build a team, and it's not that easy to change players...

So hitman, can you tell us asap what you're plans are and what it is with sns?

EDIT: Hitman has joined SnS, GL in you're future babocarreer

scofield
Scofield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2