Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way

Go down

Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way Empty Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way

Post  zAMyth on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Come check out our web page leave a topic, join the clan and maybe more... he he Shocked
Most topics are available to registered users only (that is if u want to post) if u wanna look...well go ahead and than think about it...
http://wakataneasi.forumotion.com

We are always up to date if someone new gets in team and these are the current members:

1. MethadoneMyth*neasi (former zAMyth)
2. Duwen_Blade*neasi
3. Carti*neasi
zAMyth
zAMyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way Empty New to us

Post  zAMyth on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:00 am

Heya NBT guess who is back...hi Sco, Ar3s and all of you nbt members. As you can see i left a post here with the names in my clan.Things going well but i have a little problem... Sco u registered right, i mean u are there in my list but u never even visited that forum...4 active members are enough for a CM you know.this is not like i am provoking you, dont get it wrong, its about you not posting a thing there, Why did u register if you never post...Any way this not my problem so...just ty for being there in my list. As far as i can see some of the members i knew in nbt are gone? am i wrong? well that is none of my concern either, to bad for them i guess nbt is great.
Now...this is the list updated of active Wakataneasi clan:

1. duwen_blade*neAsi*
2. MethadoneMyth*neAsi* (Just Myth in game as my name is to big to fit the field)
3. carti*neAsi*
4. Pung_Klada*neAsi*

Strength & Honor Myth of *neAsi*
zAMyth
zAMyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way Empty Re: Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way

Post  Scofield on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 pm

Hi zaMYTH,

Yes, there are a little changes in nbt, and most of our members hasn't got much time this period.
About you're forum, i registred because i thaught you would appreaciate it, so you got some mebers, but like i sad, not much time...
I hope i have more in future...

Cya

Sco
Scofield
Scofield
Admin

View user profile http://nbt-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way Empty Re: Strength and Honor this is the WakataNeasi way

Post  zAMyth on Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Due to recent events around this season we the Wakataneasi are a bigger and stronger clan. Proud to present :

1. duwen_blade*neAsi*
2. MethadoneMyth*neAsi* (in game just Myth as the field was to small)
3. Ugly*neAsi*
4. Carti*neAsi*
5. Pung_klada*neAsi*
6. The Woops*neAsi*

Strength & Honor Myth.
reasoning with the order of this list does not have to appear as the order does not count.
zAMyth
zAMyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scofield on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:53 pm

tu for the update and GL!
Scofield
Scofield
Admin

View user profile http://nbt-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum