nbt.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna join...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanna join... - Page 2 Empty I am sorry...

Post  zAMyth Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:51 am

I regretfully inform u that i have to withdraw my application for this clan as i and some of my friends will make our own clan. I am sorry for any disturbance that i caused and hope to bring a smile upon one NBT when we will meet ( that means we must remain friends...and if there is any kind of help u would give me pls do so ). I am sorry Scofield for ur lost time on this topic and hope i did not disappointed u in any way.
I will leave updates on the clan development as soon as i will adjust our clan forum.

I again apologize if there was any trouble that i caused and believe me i regret that i am not in ur clan.

zAMyth
zAMyth

Back to top Go down

Wanna join... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna join...

Post  -{Snake Eater}- Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:11 am

Basketball Lol no apology needed mate, I hope your clan goes well, if it doesn't well, you know where to find us. BTW, what is your clan called and who is in it?

*OFFICIAL POST*

zaMyth's application has been retracted
-{Snake Eater}-
-{Snake Eater}-

Back to top Go down

Wanna join... - Page 2 Empty About us

Post  zAMyth Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:30 pm

I figure its something u really need to know considering the fact that one day we will fight each other. The clan name is WakataneAsi and its made out of a small group of players willing to develop this new tactic team. It will be larger (i hope) and i'm sorry but its my decision not to spread the news yet considering the names of the players.
zAMyth
zAMyth

Back to top Go down

Wanna join... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna join...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2